WHY CHOOSE US?
We have been serving the Landscape Construction Industry and Swimming Pool Industry for the last 15 years. We have won awards and featured in several prominate lifestyle magazines. Now we have entered the Pest Control Industry with the same level of service and enthuiasm for our clients.
We will offer a much broader perspective to understanding Termites and General Pests, your building and surrounds. It is a huge benefit to understand construction when dealing with termites!
Our licensing covers the following areas:
- Pest Control Management including Timber Pests # 102466
- Landscape Contractor #189194C
- Swimming Pool Builder # 189194C
- Construction Induction Certificate No.CGI0439087SEQ02
Our Insurance covers the following for your protection:
- Rapid Solutions Insurance Accreditation # AUS-15-11831
- General & Public Liability: $20,000,000
- General & Public Liability Environmental Impairment: $ 250,000
- Professional Indemnity: $500,000
Our Professional Termite Warranties as Accredited Applicators with the following:
- Rapid Solutions Timber Secure Warranty: $100,000 (conditions apply) existing homes
- FMC Eflex Warranty: $1,000,000 (conditions apply) newly constructed homes
- Home Guard Termite Secure Warranty: $ 1,000,000 (conditions apply) newly constructed homes
- Termidor Termite Warranty: $2,000,000 (conditions apply) existing homes
We strictly ahdrere to the following Australian standards and Codes of Practice:
- AS 3600.1 - 2000 - Termite Management Part 1: New Building Work
- AS 3660.2 - 2000 - Termite Management Part 2: In and Around Exisitng Buildings and Structures
- AS 4349.3 -2010 - Inspection of Buildings Part 3: Timber Pest Inspections
- COP for the Control of Bed Bug Infestation in Australia, Edition 4, March 2013
- COP for the Pest Management in the Food Industry in Australia and New Zealand, 2nd Edition, Version 2.0, 1st August 2014
Our Affiliation with Industry Leaders
- Master Builders Association of NSW # 1859509
- Housing Industry Association of NSW # 975978
- Australian Environemtal Pest Managers Association # TBA
- 55% of the pest control industry are uninsured (Statistics from Pacific International Insurance)
- Some companies take shortcuts by not treating to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Some quote for a fixed amount but then charge for extras
- We don’t use sub-contractors, Period!
- Your satisfaction is our number one PRIORITY.
When you engage BITE BACK PEST CONTROL you can rest easy knowing that we are insured, we don’t take shortcuts, we adhere to Australian Standards and our quotes are fixed unless YOU ask for additional work. Our vast experience in both business and the Construction / Pest industry will be the advantage you need to removing those unwanted pests from your place.