TERMITE PROTECTION WARRANTY PROGRAM
Bite Back Pest Control can offer the right warranty program to protect your home and family, below are the different options available through us:
+ EFLEX WARRANTY
For $35 a year, there is no better defence against termites than an FMC Eflex Warranty.
It’s so simple to take advantage of the Eflex Warranty cover. Once an FMC Accredited Operator has cleared your property of termites, they will install a chemically treated zone to protect your property, using an FMC termiticide. Then your property is eligible for an Eflex Warranty.
Now you too can have one full year’s peace of mind for just $35.00– that’s around ten cents a day! And that covers you for a staggering $1 million in subterranean termite related damages. Furthermore when that year is up, you can renew your Eflex Warranty subject to an inspection by an Eflex Accredited Operator in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3660. That’s another full year of $1 million worth of guaranteed cover for $35.00.
Please note. Most current building insurance policies will NOT cover any damage caused by termites. However, FMC Australia’s most respected manufacturer of termite treatments has such total confidence in their products’ performance to offer such amazing cover.
+ TERMIDOR $ 2 MILLION WARRANTY
Termite-proof your home or business with Australia’s leading termiticide for total peace of mind.
- Termidor has been helping Australian home owners protect their assets for more than 10 years. Now the number one trusted brand for termite control in Australia has established a new level of confidence, security and peace of mind with the Termidor Assurance Warranty.
- Offering cover for structural damage up to $2 million, it’s just another example of Termidor’s dedication to innovation and customer satisfaction.
- Termites can eat away your home and eat into your business’ profits, be sure you're covered.
- Ask for Termidor®.
The Benefits of our Assurance Warranty
- Total peace of mind
- Covers structural damage up to $2 million
- Termite protection that isn’t covered by regular home insurance
- 10 Years of trust: leading industry innovation and performance
- Ensures your Termidor application is authentic and not a generic copy
- Regular inspections carried out by a trained, professional Accredited Termidor Applicator
- Warranty certificate issued with each treatment*
- Supported by BASF – the world’s leading chemical company
- Limit of Warranty
- The Termidor treatment MUST be applied by a Termidor Accredited Applicator (Pest Control Operator). The property owner will be supplied with a copy of the Certificate of Termiticide Application and Termidor Assurance Warranty Certificate.
Inspections during warranty
- Annual inspections are mandatory and MUST be performed by a licensed and insured Accredited Termidor Applicator.
- Following each annual inspection the warranty can be extended for another 12 months – upon satisfaction that ALL recommendations from inspection reports have been implemented.
- Warranty covers termite damage ONLY – and ONLY when the Termidor application has been applied correctly.
The warranty is ONLY applicable when the homeowner carries out their responsibilities in the timber pest inspection report. (see Terms – Warranty Exclusions).
**Warranty MUST be submitted and approved via the online submission form.
+ EXTERRA WARRANTY
Exterra is as effective as it is environmentally friendly. So effective that it doesn’t just keep termite colonies out of your home, it eliminates them completely. We are so confident of its extraordinarily high level of effectiveness that we back it with a $100,000 Termite Damage Warranty. If termites damage your home and it is covered by our warranty at the time the damage occurs, we will repair up to $100,000 of qualified new termite damage. Like any warranty, limitations apply.
- Compliant Properties
- Treatment Proposal
- Inspection Site Notes
- Termite Report
- Certificate of Treatment
- Renewal Contract
In fact, we are so confident of Exterra’s extraordinarily high level of effectiveness that the manufacturer backs it with a $100,000 Termite Damage Warranty.
The Exterra Termite Interception and Baiting System offers an elite standard in termite management. It is certainly long term, effective, family-safe and envorimentally responsible termite management, utilising Exterra In-ground stations with Focus Termite Attractant.
+ TIMBER SECURE
TimberSecure is a five year termite insurance policy designed to give you complete peace of mind following the installation of an approved termite management system.
The policy is underwritten by specialist pest management insurer, Pacific International Insurance Pty Limited and is offered in Australia via Rapid Solutions. It gives you security and peace of mind knowing your policy is backed by a company that understands the devastation these pests can cause. You can relax knowing that the policy is a 'no fault' policy and you can be assured that claims can be settled quickly.
How much does it cost? The TimberSecure insurance policy costs $360, inclusive of all government charges. For the 5 years of protection, that's less than $1.40 a week.
All warranties come with a set of terms and conditions each warranty program is unique please ask us to explain how you can protect your home!