TIMBER PEST INSPECTIONS
Timber Pest Inspection Reports
- Good judgment isn't the only reason why you should invest in a timber pest inspection before committing to purchasing your new home or business property -- your insurer will likely insist upon it.
- Considering this is likely to be one of the most significant purchases in your lifetime, it makes sense to trust the best to evaluate your future home or business for faults and defects.
- Book your timber pest inspection today.
What is covered in the report?
The inspection report will report on the general condition of the property and include information about the following areas:
- The roof exterior
- The interior
- The exterior
- The subfloor
- The roof void
Why is a timber pest inspection important?
A timber pest inspection can protect you from unnecessary costs as the result of structural flaws and other defects. You need to know about any issues BEFORE you commit to a purchase your new home!
What is not covered?
There are a number of items that a building inspector will not actively be searching for in an AS 4349.1 compliant inspection.
These may include:
- Non-wood decay fungi
- Invasive inspection techniques (cutting, removing objects, ETC)
- Any areas or sections of the property that are unsafe or unreasonable to access
- For a complete list of items that are not covered, please review Appendix D of the AS 4349.1 document.
Why Choose Bite Back Pest Control Services?
- We are reliable and on time
- We guarantee FAST delivery of your report by email.
- We provide customized and comprehensive reports that are detailed and easy to read.
- Order Your Timber Pest Inspection Today